2021 SUBMISSION DATES
- Submissions Open – 31st December 2020
- Early Bird Deadline – 31st March 2021
- Regular Deadline – 29th August 2021
- Extended Deadline – 18th September 2021
Best Student Dance Film Award (18 yrs +)
Best Avant-garde Dance Film Award
Best Mobile Device Film Award
Best Live Capture Dance Film Award
Best Australian Dance Film Award
Best International Dance Film Award
Best of the Fest Dance Film Award
BWP Studios Best Film Production Award
Peoples Choice Award
- Early Bird Deadline
- Standard $65 / Students $45
- Regular Deadline
- Standard $75 / Students $55
- Extended Deadline
- Standard $85 / Students $65
• Free ticket to the screening of your film.
• Industry networking and discovery opportunities.
• Inclusion in our permanent digital archive.
• Official “IDFFA Selection” laurel to help promote your film.
Unfortunately we can’t cover travel or accommodation expenses, but we would be
happy to provide an official letter of invitation for you to seek travel grants.
1) All dance films of any style of 20 min or under, including title and credits, will be considered.
2) Films must have a production date of January 1, 2018 or later.
3) Submissions accepted via FilmFreeway exclusively.
4) EXHIBITION FORMATS – Selected films will be requested to provide the
highest quality file in MP4 or MOV format for screening.
(Please note: Although we will accept films that are publicly available online, in order to attract press coverage for your film, it is preferred that links remain PRIVATE until after the closing of the festival)