2020 SUBMISSION DATES
- Submissions Open – 29th February 2020
- Early Bird Deadline – 15th March 2020
- Regular Deadline – 31st August 2020
- Extended Deadline – 20th September 2020
AWARDS & PRIZES
- Best of the Fest Dance Film Award – $100
- (Awarded to the best film of the festival)
- Best Student Dance Film Award – $100
- (Awarded to the best full-time student dance film)
- Best Avant-garde Dance Film Award – $100
- (Awarded to the most innovative dance film)
- Best Australian Dance Film Award – $100
- (Awarded to the best Australian dance film)
- Best International Dance Film Award – $100
- (Awarded to the best International dance film)
- Early Bird Deadline
- Standard $35 / Students $25
- Regular Deadline
- Standard $45 / Students $35
- Extended Deadline
- Standard $55 / Students $45
• Eligibility for filmmaker cash awards.
• Free ticket to screening of your film.
• Industry networking and discovery opportunities.
• Inclusion in our permanent digital archive.
• Official “IDFFA Selection” laurel to help promote your film.
Unfortunately we can’t cover travel or accommodation expenses, but we would be
happy to provide an official letter of invitation for you to seek travel grants.
1) All dance films of any style of 20 min or under, including title and credits, will be considered.
2) Films must have a production date of January 1, 2017 or later.
3) Submissions accepted via FilmFreeway exclusively.
4) EXHIBITION FORMATS – Selected films will be requested to provide the
highest quality file in MP4 or MOV format for screening.
(Please note: Although we will accept films that are publicly available online, in order to attract press coverage for your film, it is preferred that links remain PRIVATE until after the closing of the festival)